INGREDIENTS 4 PEOPLE
To make the dough:
- Wholemeal flour: 250g
- Rosemary water (or normal): 150ml
- Sourdough: 50g
- Fresh yeast: 7g
- Olive oil: 80ml
- Colored cauliflowers (or normal)
- Fresh milk: 200ml
- Mozzarella cheese: 125g
- Cream: 100ml
- Tupi cheese or similar: 70g
- Wholemeal flour: 20g
- Butter: 20g
- 1 clove garlic
- OVE oil
- Fresh wasabi 25g
- White pepper
- fresh oregano
- Wasabi flower (optional)
- We start by making the pizza dough. To make it, sift 250 g of wholemeal flour into a bowl and add 50 g of sourdough, 7 g of fresh yeast, 40 ml of OVE oil and 150 ml of warm rosemary water, previously strained.
- Knead it and leave it covered with a cloth for 30 minutes.
- Add a pinch of salt and 40 ml more oil. We knead it, make a ball and film it on the skin. Let it rest in the fridge for 48 hours.
- Put 20 g of butter and 20 g of wholemeal flour in a jar. Remove it and cook it for 10 minutes.
- Cut some colored cauliflowers into small trees.
- Heat 200 ml of milk and 100 ml of cream in a saucepan.
- Sauté and brown the cauliflower in a frying pan with a splash of OVE oil, 1 crushed garlic and white pepper.
- Add the roux (flour and butter) to the pot of milk and mix until the texture of bechamel is obtained.
- Grate wasabi from Montseny on top of the bechamel sauce and add the blond cauliflower, salt, white pepper and 70 g of tupi cheese.
- Mix the ingredients in the pot and let them boil until they thicken.
- Remove the dough from the fridge and stretch it out on parchment paper.
- We put an oven tray to heat to 270º.
- Spread the cauliflower bechamel over the pizza dough and add 125 g of thinly sliced mozzarella, fresh oregano and thyme.
- Remove the hot tray from the oven and place the pizza on top. We bake it at 270º for 15 minutes.
- We take the pizza out of the oven, put it on top of a piece of wood and add a few radish flowers on top.