These policies have been prepared in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, and current data protection regulations in Spain.
Responsible for the processing of personal data
Principles applied to the processing of personal data
The principles set out below are applied by Yamaaoi and by any person on its staff who has access to data. Personal data will always be:
- treated lawfully, fairly and transparently.
- collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with said purposes.
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- accurate and, if necessary, updated, taking all reasonable measures to delete or rectify those that are inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which they are processed.
- kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the treatment.
- treated with integrity and confidentiality, in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of those.
Types of Personal data processed and purpose
On our website we collect the following categories of personal data:
- Information related to subscriptions to newsletters and commercial prospecting, such as name, surname, email, telephone, language and country. This personal data is stored in our databases for the management of business relationships, and will be used to send newsletters about Yamaaoi, its services and products relevant to your interests.
The option to opt out and/or remove yourself from the databases will always be provided with every electronic communication you receive from us. At any time you can modify your information or preferences or provide additional details.
- Information related to requests for the provision of our services and contracting of our products, such as name, surname, company, address, email, telephone and postal address. This personal data is stored in our databases for the management of business relationships and will be used to complete any electronic request for services and products through our website. At any time you can modify your information or preferences or provide additional details.
We will not use your personal data to make automated decisions that affect or create profiles other than those described above. In any case, if there is a subsequent processing of the data whose purpose is different from that for which they were initially collected, we will inform you of all aspects relevant to this other purpose before proceeding with said subsequent processing.
Time of conservation of personal data
The personal data of the Users will be processed for the duration of the execution of the contract or requests for information and, in any case, during the period of time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise. of said purpose and the processing of the data. When the data must be kept in compliance with the prescription periods indicated in the applicable regulations, they will be blocked and made available only to the competent authorities, and will be eliminated once said period has expired. In the case of commercial communications, the data will be kept as long as you do not object to receiving said information.
In determining the appropriate retention period for personal data, we also rely on the amount, type, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and the legal requirements that apply.
Legitimation to process personal data
The following legal bases of legitimacy apply to treat your personal data:
- Consent: for those data related to requests for subscription to newsletters and commercial prospecting.
- Legitimate interest: for those data related to requests for information or services, which make the treatment necessary to develop our commercial activity, provided that said interests are not above your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. Our legitimate interest consists in being able to guarantee business continuity, establishing contact channels that allow us to offer our services and understand the needs and expectations of the market, in addition to improving the level of User satisfaction and, therefore, improving our offer. of services and brands.
- Execution of the contract: for those identification and contact data that allow managing the remote contract for the provision of services and products offered on our website.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data may be transferred/communicated to the following recipients:
- Administrations and Public Organizations when required by tax, labor or any other applicable regulations.
International data transfers may also occur due to previous assignments/communications in the event that the recipient companies are outside the European Economic Area, for which Yamaaoi will use the standard contractual clauses adapted by the European Commission and the EU Privacy Shield. -USA, as a guarantee for those transfers made to countries that do not have an adequacy decision from the European Commission. In any case, those third parties with whom certain personal data is shared will have previously accredited the adoption of adequate technical and organizational measures for the correct protection of the same in accordance with the RGPD.
Users may exercise any of the rights recognized in the data protection regulations before us.
We undertake to respect and facilitate the exercise of these rights and, in particular, the rights of access, rectification, suspension, opposition, limitation of data processing and portability. These rights may be exercised by sending an email to email@example.com, along with a copy of your valid identification document.
We will provide you with all the necessary information regarding the actions we carry out based on any request to exercise the rights that concern you as an interested party, within the stipulated legal deadlines.
In any case, we inform you that you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency for the protection of any of your rights.
Application of security measures on personal data
We guarantee that we maintain the security levels for the protection of personal data that you provide us through the website in accordance with current regulations, and that all the corresponding technical and organizational measures have been established and applied to avoid loss, destruction or accidental damage. , misuse, alteration and unauthorized or illicit treatment of the data provided by the Users.
Right to withdraw consent
If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw it in whole or in part. To withdraw your consent, please follow the opt-out links in all marketing communications sent to you or via email.
Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purposes for which you originally authorized, unless there are compelling legitimate grounds for further processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. The withdrawal of consent to receive commercial communications will not affect the processing of personal data for the provision of our services.
If you have questions, comments or complaints about the use of your personal data, contact our customer service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by the telephone numbers indicated on our website.